Address data covering the entire country plays an important role in GIS applications. IPC’s address data reflects the latest municipal mergers and administrative boundaries, ranging from prefectures to house numbers, with municipalities, districts and streets in between. The data also supports multiple languages.
Address (Block, Street and House Number)
Up-to-date addresses are provided throughout Japan. Each address is separated into five layers and contains precise coordinates.
- Address points are quickly updated as municipal mergers occur or administrative boundaries change
- Address data with character symbols (e.g., A, B, C, etc.) are also offered
- Each block is linked to a postal code
- Data is also available in English, Chinese (traditional and simplified) and Korean
Postal codes are linked with latitude and longitude coordinates, including post office boxes and large offices
- Latitude and longitude coordinates are attached to every postal code in Japan (both 7-digit and 3-digit codes)
- Postal codes are available for addresses, buildings, major clients of Japan Post and post-office boxes
- Postal codes can be used as keywords in searches
IPC can add latitude and longitude coordinates to addresses provided by customers. Spelling variations (e.g. 「ヶ」 or 「ケ」, 「の」 or 「ノ」 ) in address character strings can be handled appropriately. Output data will show the level of detail of each address, such as the street or house number. This solution is perfect for displaying an address list on a map in customer management or area-specific marketing activities.
For diversified devices such as car navigation systems, PCs and smartphones
Road data collected throughout the country by IPC survey vehicles
Address data covering the whole country plays an important role
Point of Interest
Point of interest data can be used for all types of mapping purposes
The industry's first map database service that supports 14 languages